Sunday, March 02, 2008

A southern drawl, a world unseen, a city wall and a trampoline

Doomsday looms ever near. In fact, doomsday is scheduled in exactly 13 hours from now. My first official class of the year. *sobz* Have I ever told you how much I hate studying? New day new class new people. No asians for that matter. Not that I mind Australians and people from other countries. I've got plenty of lovely Caucasian friends. But having at least one other asian in class would make me feel less... intimidated? I find comfort in numbers. Heehee. But it seems, that's not gonna be happening. Hopefully my classmates will be nice. I hate first days of schools. It's always so difficult to start. I dread going to sleep tonight, because when I wake up, I can't just go back to sleep. I'll have to go to class. huhuhu. Being a student sucks. Being a bum (and no, jase, I don't mean butt -.-) is officially my lifelong dream. =D

2 comments:

Lyd said...

man!!! id choose being a student over work ANYTIME!

cannot tahan ah! work u CANT skip at all.
whereas a student... if really tired... skip class lo... or if ure not feeling well... write in or smth...but not work.. u either see the doc or get risk being bombed and take UNPAID leave. HAIH

come save me!!!!! huhuhu

Joce said...

but that's why i say here work so much better, when i was working, i had paid sick leaves that i could use anytime.. so cool, and also 2 weeks of paid leave that i can spread out over 6 months

so if get sick or what we still get paid.. so cool!