Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pfulzzz-ness

I promise this will be a short post.=D So people have been asking what pfulzzz is. And this... this is the explanation right here.

PFUL^zzz, the abbreviation for [Pure Freaking Unbelievable/Ultimate Laziness] to the power of zzz ('cause even the name of the syndrome got so lazy, it went to sleep).
The Origins:
The name started with PFL, a name that my friend came up with to explain my unbelievable laziness, or so he says (Me? Lazy? nawwww. Heehee). He couldn't believe he actually knew someone THIS lazy, hence the name was born.
I continued proving that I could be even lazier than he thought.. and so evolution occurred, and the name became PFUL. And just when he thought that a person can only be THAT lazy, I proved him wrong... again. Up to a point where the name evolved into PFUL^zzz.
PFUL^zzz is cool. 'Cause it was made for me. Much cooler than sloth, don'tcha think?

No comments: