Tuesday, August 15, 2006

3 in a day!

Wow.. record breaking since it's usually 3 in a week or a month.. heehee. But, since I'm in a good blogging mood, here's another one for today. =D

by the way, just a little note. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just the way you talk. So stop blogging like I'm not gonna believe you like that lah. =P
Anyway, I've been getting obsessed with this damn kawaii japanese anime, Azumanga Daioh. It's not the normal kind of japanese anime with damn cool characters and kickass powers. It's about the life of these sch girls in high school. But it's so kawaii and kinda interesting. Actually I like watching it 'cause of the kawaiiness. hehe.. and there's only like 20+ episodes anyway... or so I think. 'Cause I watch in on youtube and I can only find 20+ episodes. I have yet to get over my paranoia of my harddisk space and download animes. So, if you have a lot of time, you can go search for it. Watch the actual episodes, not those that people cut out from the episodes.
I hope you guys like it. 'Cause I like it.. and if I like it, you MUST like it too. ^^
On another note, did you know that swimming at 10.30a.m. till 2 p.m. gets you all wrinkled raisin and sunburnt? I knew that... but I did it anyway. ho ho ho. Now I'm all black and sunburnt and in pain and I have a million different shades of skin colour. I really should stop doing silly things like that. =D

No comments: