Saturday, August 12, 2006

Working at PC Fair

...is so damn tiring! (there blueapple person.. im complaining.. hehe).. I had to stand pretty much the whole day, promoting printers to people and selling accessories.. but mainly promoting printers. Wasted so much saliva convincing people how great HP printers are, and most importantly, sacrificed my feet to stand all day! ahah Lydia and I were dying already by the end of the day, after standing the whole day, only getting short lil breaks to eat lunch and dinner. GOSH! We are so underpaid! Honestly I don't think the pay we're gonna get is worth it at all. But I'm just going for it for the fun of it and for the experience. It's actually quite fun meeting all sorts of people, if only we could sit more!=D And the worst part is, we got stuck with possibly the worst job! Selling printers is absolutely ugh. It's so ugh 'cause people ask all sorts of silly questions that you cannot answer(and also 'cause we cannot sit down..hehe)! Maybe it's just 'cause we know like.. only so much bout the printers. hehe.. Which is why they shouldn't let us part-timers be in charge of it. If we sold accessories, it'll be so easy...just see price tag, sell, done! But printers we really have to explain to the customers. And many times we had to double check details with the supplier. Horribleness! (Miss Whatever has an obsession for one of our suppliers.. a married man!! A young one.. but he's still married! lol)

Okay, more bout my work experience later. I have reached my limit for the day. Gone are my nocturnal days. I'm gonna go... pass out on my bed now. Good night all~
This comment couldn't be published.. don't knw why.. error.. so I just put it here" ms. whatever commented : he's not married!!! well... even if he is... can scandal wat :P kidding kidding.... haha.. don think he is... :P "

No comments: