Sunday, August 27, 2006

Guide to Making Joce Very Happy =D

Edit: For reasons I choose not to disclose, I have removed a lot of stuff from this post.
You buy me anything NICI (if you go to the website, click on "sprache" and then click on English), and I will LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U soooo much!!! I'm so in love with this brand. It is absolutely the most adorable; cute fluffy adorable; brand I've ever seen. I love everything they have! They produce soft toys, bags, purses, pencil cases, keychains, mugs, pillows, towels, and the list goes on and on. And everything is just SOo fluffy and SOo cute and SOo adorable (for the moment, my vocabulary is limited to cute fluffy adorable)! Unfortunately, it also isn't the cheapest brand around.
Soft Toys

cute cuddly soft toys.. I so wanna hug!

plushies

cute cuddly soft plushy pillows.. I so wanna hug!

pillows

cups

cool cups cool cupssee the black and yellow cup in the middle? one of them's supposed to be a duck and the other's an eagle.. they look the same to me.

pencil cases

i like the white fluffy thing =P

hp pouches

bags funky funky funkieeee

memo holders

slippers

mittens

This is starting to look like a shopping catalog.
For the almost-full list of what they have, click here. You can also purchase the items from there.. *hint hint*.
Have I told you yet that NICI is so great... and cute fluffy adorable? NICI is so great...and cute fluffy adorable.
ps: anyone know where the NICI factory is?