Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All in one! All in one!

I was surfing around on youtube looking for anime when suddenly this caught my eye

Fax. Scan. Print. Copy.
Multifunction convenience with HP. All you need in one machine.
Ads by Google . Advertise on this site.
Why did it catch my eye? Because those were the all-in-one printers we were freaking promoting for 12 hours for 3 freaking days straight at the PC fair. Imagine repeating the words "all-in-one printers" "HP is US brand" "very conveneint; can fax, scan, print, photocopy" etc. etc. more than 100 times a day in 4 different languages (mandarin, hokkien, malay, english) for 3 days. I'm now very sensitive to the phrase "fax scan print copy" and "all-in-one printer". The next time anyone says that to me, I'm gonna smack a printer in their face.....hard.

8 comments:

Lyd said...

ey joce.. how much ah dat 3in1 HP PRINTER???

Joce said...

u just wait.. im gonna smack u in the face with a printer.

Lyd said...

Make sure its one from pretty boy k ;P

Joce said...

u mean married man dont u =P

silveraven said...

how much?

Joce said...

depends.. want me to promote to u again har? lol

Lyd said...

HEY!hw come silveraven asked n u don smack her wth printer!not fair!!!!!boooooo!!!
NOT MARRIED :P

Joce said...

'cause she didnt mention all-in-one HP printer.. nyeeheehee! (married =P)