Wednesday, August 23, 2006

random Damai trip pics..

Because I'm so out of inspiration when I'm fevering n coughing n leaky-nose-ing.. this will be a photo post.

Our trip to Damai

Madam Rachel, small Jayden and big Jayden(Mr. Jacob).. during their daytrip there to visit us for a while.

their family photo.. taken without me, hery n yew inn! 'cause we went down later.. *sobz*

the early risers on the first morning..me, Sim, CY..look at our "just-wake-up" eyes

more early-risers..minus me, plus Show Ping and Hery.

make-up artists and our experiments. (ps: that is what my hair looks like after wash, before dried.. hehe)

our experiments complete...tribal voodoo-master(hery), tiger-wannabe ready to pounce(cy), and not-cute cat trying to be cute(sim)

makeup artists tired.

experiment tired.

me n psp playing ps2...

...and all the rest playing cards (in mid-afternoon!)...Yew Inn camera-man missing from the pics.. the 3 girls u see in the "family photo" are also missing 'cause they went back pretty early

OH OH OH.. I MUST say this! For those of u who call me pig.. I woke up at 7 the second morning, and NONE of the rest (99% of whom slept much earlier than me! Only Yew Inn slept later than me) were awake yet. I looked over at Show Ping, still sleeping...Sim, still snoring....CY, still sleeping....Yew Inn, still sleeping (the 5 of us slept in the "living room" btw). Then I went to the adjoining room, and stood there at the doorway looking at all those snoring guys and sleeping pearl and sleeping nana... all still sleeping! I waited for half an hour for any signs of movement. Hery gave me hope 'cause he turned over, and looked at me. But then, he promptly went back to sleep. Oh gosh! After that I asked him whether he had really been awake, and he told me that he didn't remember anything. *smacks hand on forehead*

After about half an hour, I gave up, so I went off outside by myself. Our room was right next to the beach, and our balcony opened straight to the beach. So, I went and lounged on one of those chairs next to the beach, and stared up at the sky for a while...admiring nature early(fairly early anyway=P) in the morning. Then, I walked the whole length of the beach, splashed around in the water, "xiang sou" (relax and think about life??) on one of the logs in the more shaded area of the beach for a while, walked around the whole of Damai Beach..including walking the 200 steps to hilltop..to hilltop swimming pool..back down and all around the place; and all this took an hour plus. By the time I went back to the room, it was already about 9.30, and they were all....STILL SLEEPING! And they call ME pig?! That's not the worst part. The worst part is that when I saw them still sleeping, I went to change into my swimming suit and went swimming by myself...for an hour plus. And when I went back to the room at 10.45, they were still snoring away. Yes, these are the people who call ME pig!
The first person to stir was Sim, at around 11 something. By that time, I was already very much dried by the wind outside on the balcony. And slowly, very very very slowly, one by one stirred..and only 'cause I was trying to make a lot of noise to wake them up without actually shaking them awake. That way, I don't get scolded. heeheehee. I cannot believe these are the people who call me pig. In the time it took for them all to wake up, I'd already done so many "berfaedah"(beneficial? productive?) things. *sighz* *shakes head* Know why I absolutely must blog about this? Because I'm very proud of myself! hehe After 3 days of tiring work at pc fair, 1-2 days of tiring play at damai, I still managed to wake up so early.. it's really an accomplishment for me okay! heehee
More pics coming up.. I have to go out now.. no time to upload =P taaa~

No comments: