Sunday, June 18, 2006

And thus a blog was born...or reborn anyway

I've decided to start up my blog again, simply because I have nothing better to do after my A Level Examinations, and im online every day anyway.. might as well do something productive and mildly entertaining while i await my results and Uni applications begin..

so anyway, just done deleting all my old boring posts.. I decided to keep the "whut whut whut" one only 'cause i forgot where i dug it from, and i might regret deleting it next time, so I'm a sucker for such inspirational quotes and blah.. so what..
current state: distraught.. reason: czech republic lost to ghana!!! how is that possible?! *sobz*
Yes, I'm very sore that my prediction went wrong, I've been correct for every match thus far, why oh why did czech lose to ghana today? *oh woe oh sighz oh sobz*
....oh goodness! italy vs USA match is starting, i will be back...(hopefully)!