Saturday, June 16, 2007

Freedom !!!

The lack of activity for the past week was due to ahem... studying. Yeah right. It was more of a guilty feeling that I shouldn't be relaxing as much as I was during exam time so I just erm... slept instead of coming online... and I tried very hard to read through my textbooks, I really did. It's just that I have this disorder where my eyes automatically close when I see a textbook... part of my pful^zzz syndrome maybe?

So it's freedom for a month!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Happiness. No more going to Uni, no more books (except storybooks of course), no more work, just fun fun fun! And packing -_-'''.
So who's up for a movie marathon of all the movies I have at home which I never got the chance to watch? Muahahaha. My excitement is beyong words, because I am beyong you and you are beyong me! Good day all!
keeping myself from typing anymore until the adrenaline calms down.

No comments: