Saturday, June 13, 2009

'Cause in my head there's a Greyhound station, Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations

8 a.m.: *wakes up oozing resolution* I am really gonna finally study today!

8.30 a.m.: *feeling sluggish* I'll wait till midday, then I'll start.
12 p.m.: I need to cook lunch. I'll start at 2
2 p.m.: Chrono Crusade only has 57 chapters. I'm sure I can finish it by 5, and then I'll start.
5 p.m.: Still not done with Chrono Crusade. I'm sure I'll finish by 7, and then I'll start.
7 p.m.: I need to cook dinner. After dinner, I'll definitely start.
8 p.m. (after dinner): I feel so sleepy. Maybe I'll nap first and then I'll start.
Conclusion: Joce is incorrigible.
I am now officially one week and one day behind my study schedule.

3 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

fail fail fail fail fail fail fail...

Unknown said...

lol

Joce said...

bong, GO DIE! =D