Friday, March 09, 2007

Oh look!

An update! omg! This is due to prolonged guilt of leaving my blog dead... and also subconscious procrastination from my 3000 word assignment due in 3 days time which I haven't yet started. ho ho ho. My brain does this a lot. When I have due dates coming up, I sort of go against logic and start doing everything but what I'm supposed to do... which at this point in time, is my assignment. BUT, that's beside the point. The point is, I'm updating! Like omg, like that's so fascinating, like, I'm just really bored right now (and I'm avoiding my assignment =D).

Life in Adelaide so far: Oh wait, what life? Spending 42.5 hours a week (on average) looking at my lecturers/classmates/scenery outside whichever classroom window is anything but a life. By the time I get home each day, I'm so burned out I just wanna crawl under the covers and sleep. But oh, I can't just come home and sleep straightaway every day. I've got chores and important matters to attend to; such as catching up on my anime's and series (like YES I HAVE MY CONNECTION FINALLY!), watching tv, racing cars (my secret night life in Adelaide, that's why I'm not online so much at night anymore.. no, in case you were dumb enough to think so, not really, I am now a temporary owner of an xbox.. and an NFS game =D)... not to mention of course the homeworks I have to complete, 'cause I'm just such a hardworking person (I absolutely do not leave my homeworks till the last minute, and completing them on the bus to uni is absolutely out of the question *grins*)
Apart from all that positivity, I do like Adelaide as a place. The weather's not that extreme (yet), the people are friendly, the place I stay is so unfairly convenient, I can walk anywhere I want in anything I want and people won't stare at me funny, etc. etc. OH oh OH OH! I have to have to tell you all this. My favourite class is beverage service class, in other words, bar class, where we get to taste alcohol free and make yummylicious cocktails and drink them. ho ho ho. The irony of it is, I don't even like alcohol to begin with. BUT... I love that class, and I love cocktails, the ones I make anyway, HAH!
ANYway, my assignment is sitting there making me feel guilty, so maybe I'll get started on it... after I'm done with tonight's dose of anime and Heroes. =) I promise pictures will come soon. But then again, maybe not. I haven't taken much pics since I came here, 'cause I'm not as "zhilian" (narcissistic... wait, is that even the right spelling? I'm so un-narcissistic I even forgot how to spell it =P) as some people (*ahem* *cough* sim *ahem* *cough* hiao miao *ahem*). Good day, see you, bye bye, tata, so long, farewell....................................
assignments should be banned...

No comments: