Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goodbye once more

I didn't cry. I'm so proud. Because I prohibited people from hugging me, but I'm still very proud. Hehe. Although the homesickness dug a big hole and rested right there on the way from Singapore to Sydney. But you know, "orang yang tabah seperti aku" don't cry on planes when I'm surrounded by strangers. =D I must say how much I HATE TRAVELLING ALONE. Gahs. Like noone helps me take care of my luggage when I wanna go to the toilet, noone to talk to and annoy when I have nothing to do, can't sleep 'cause if I sleep ppl might steal my luggage (yes, everybody wants to steal my luggage, *glares left* *glares right*), noone to share thoughts with on the plane.

Anyway whoever is reading this, I miss you! I shall not say anything more 'cause err... the floodgates are going to open if I continue, and "orang yang tabah seperti aku" don't cry in front of my mum's friend and her family. (Whoever doesn't already know, I'm stopping over in Adelaide for 2 days to get my stuff over to the island, the lonely remote island, *sobz*)
Mum called shortly after I arrived. Needless to say, I waterfall-ed. Damn, and all that effort not crying too. Ishhh. Teramat sangat emotional right now. Everyone, get your airtickets and come here! (Err, I mean go to Hamilton Island, not Adelaide... Hamilton Island has me, Adelaide has ntg except Clem, obviously, I'm more important! =D) Okay, I will not write anymore, 'cause "orang yang tabah seperti aku" etc. etc. I MISS EVERYONE!!!! =( I'm not just saying that, I really dooooo!)
Obviously I just wanted to type something here 'cause this is the only way I can get away from two annoying lil monkeys... by pretending I'm typing a very long important mail, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Shutting up... now.

No comments: