Sunday, July 15, 2007

One week...

That's all I have left in civilisation, before I move to Hamilton Island where I will be cleaning ppl's shit and where internet costs AU $2.50 for every 15 minutes. That's AU $10 for every hour. That's RM 30 for every hour. That's what I call robbery.

This is a fore-warning that my blog will remain inactive while I'm on the island, because obviously I cannot afford AU $2.50 for only 15 minutes of Internet, nor am I stupid enough to waste my salary for the sake of 15 minutes of Internet.
No internet for 6 months = no blogging for 6 months = no checking mails for 6 months = no chatting for 6 months = no connection to the outside world (apart from mobile phone) for 6 months = unupdated on series/animes/mangas/movies for 6 months = no hope of online gaming for 6 months = no life.
Heard from my friend that it's very difficult to get daily things there as well, except food maybe, and even that is limited. Wow. I'm sure I'm gonna love my life there. I don't regret applying for IP on Hamilton Island at all. -_-
On a more positive note, I will have nothing to do and so, will be able to focus all energy on... EARNING MONEY! muahahahahahahaha. That is, hoping that I don't get lazy. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. sounds like a living hell. Well, good luck, i'm sure u'll b able to cope, and remember me once ur rich and all dat =D

Joce said...

yes thank you, but i doubt i'll get rich from this, still need to pay uni fees ah! hehe