Saturday, May 09, 2009

Another day and you've had your fill of sinking

This is the 3rd time in the whole semester I have ever been to my uni library. I've never borrowed a book. I've never used the computers for research purposes. And I've almost never actually done anything remotely related to my studies here. I'm awesome.

And so here I am a-sitting in my uni library. I have been a-sitting in my uni library for the past 2.5 hours. I have been a-sitting in my uni library for the past 2.5 hours on a Saturday. I have been a-sitting in my uni library for the past 2.5 hours on a Saturday in front of this computer. I have been a-sitting in my uni library for the past 2.5 hours on a Saturday in front of this computer surfing the Intermeshies and googling random stuff and Facebooking and emailing. I have been a-sitting in my uni library for the past 2.5 hours on a Saturday in front of this computer surfing the Intermeshies and googling random stuff and Facebooking and emailing while waiting to go watch Wolverine (which I've already watched over the Internet, but Gambit is so awesome I must see him on a big movie screen). It would seem Wolverine will not happen today because dinner plans are drawing ever-near.
I have been extremely hardworking it seems...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is the library that jack built...