Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Piece me back together when I fall apart, Tell things you never even tell your closest friends

I often wonder, if life were a journey of self-discovery... will I ever find an answer? Maybe the answer's staring me in the face but I'm not seeing it. Or perhaps deep down inside, I know the answer, but my subconscious chooses not to acknowledge it.

Maybe I need to concentrate a bit harder and try to hear the little voices in my head... although much of what comes out of my head is questionable. Maybe God is trying to tell me things in my dreams, but how far should I be reading into my dreams? How much of what I dream is even relevant?
Where do I belong? Who am I really? What am I meant to do?
Sounds like an acute case of amnesia.
I'm just having a moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will we ever know the answer to life? A linear goal in life only happens in storybooks and movies. So do we then follow every impulse our brain throws at us, and live every desire? How much restrain should we put onto ourselves, and how do we justify each and every action we took, and are going to take?

I have no idea. But just remember to live life, one step at a time. Hopefully the answer will come piece by piece, with every part of life that pass us by.

We all have our moments. Think pink elephants. ^^

Joe said...

I always said u tink too much. Its ok. U'll always belong with us. And I dont tink we'll ever find that answer. That's why life is a journey. *hugs* Hope u feel better!

Joce said...

Yeah, I know we'll never find one single answer, but it's the whole series of answers that I don't seem to be seeing. Or maybe I am getting answers but I'm constantly coming up with new questions to ask and then not getting answers for them. Hmmmm...

*prods around my brain* Where's the off switch?