Friday, February 29, 2008

Everybody's pulling you a different way, You want to close your eyes and make it all go away

A lament for my last weekend of freedom. Classes officially start on Monday, 3rd March, during which I will have no lunch break whatsoever, 'cause on this very first day of class, I have to attend an obligatory meeting for my computer class during the lunch break that I should normally have. *sobz* Gastric, here I come. Timetables are out, and mine looks QUITE free. Note that the QUITE is in caps, 'cause I have a feeling I'm gonna have kill-me-wanna-die amount of assignments to do, and definitely a part time job to add to that. Such is life.

After talking to nana, I have to make one thing very very very clear. I've actually only officially moved once okay. From Adelaide to here. The working on island thing was supposed to be part of my course so that doesn't count. I made a decision to move to Melb, but it didn't actually happen 'cause of financial reasons, so that doesn't count either. So yes, I haven't actually been moving around Aus as much as you guys seem to think I have, just from Adelaide to Toowoomba. Understood yesh? Yesh. =D
And this place isn't as kuno as you guys think also okay! I have internet! That's all that matters after 7 months of NOT having a connection. (Yes, currently discussing my super-speed-lightning-fast connection with Sim, muahahahahaha, although I could very well be exaggerating a little..... but only a little =D) The point is, I DO like this place, so your efforts of trying to persuade me to move (again) is gonna be futile. Sounds so evil-villain-ish. I promise I'll take pics of the place if I ever remember to. Heeheehee.
On a more very random note, I nearly died last week! Or so I thought. Turned out to be an infection of sorts, as diagnosed by the doctor (the very "professional" "I-can't-find-my-stethoscopes" doctor -.-). It was a very very immensely painful infection though. And I honestly thought I was gonna die. But it got me out of 2 days of orientation, and that's all that matters. Teeheehee.
As you probably can tell, I'm randomly rambling... out of an obligation to keep this updated now that I DO have a connection. I say random simply because I can't think. And I can't think because I smell pizza (food smells defeat all thoughts). And I smell pizza because I was betrayed by Ben! *mumble mumble* pizza eating competition? What makes u think I can eat? It was fun, no doubt. BUT EMBARRASSING TO THE MAX. Need to go Uni in mask dy.

No comments: