Friday, February 01, 2008

Location location location

I think I probably should give a lil update on where I am/where I'm going 'cause apparently everyone misses me so much (I feel so loved, wahahaha!). ANYWAY, I'm in Melb now visiting my aunt and uncle and cousins and staying till Valentines' Day (because they love me so much they will only allow me to leave on love day.. heehee, noone can get anymore perasan than me =D). And then on Valentines' Day I'm flying to Toowoomba.. a little city town village place about an hour (?) from Brisbane city, where I will begin my new life. And on that day I will be happily disrupting any romantic plans my bro and his gf has. MuahAHAHAHAHA. The evil.

Yes, so my final location (after the decisions to go to Melb/back to Adel) is gonna be Toowoomba. Sounds so tribal. Toowoomba Toowoomba Toowoomba. Say it fast enough and you can make up a chant.
From jungle to island to tribelands. Looks like I'm making lots of progress aren't I? =D
Although actually the place isn't really that tribal, it's kinda like Kuching except the slightest bit smaller and more modern... much much more modern.

3 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

but still kch food rox more more... hehehe... i stayed in kch all cz of d food... sighzz.. LoL...

Anonymous said...

Towoomba? That's only 2 hours away from Hazel and I. :p

Joce said...

bong: I can cook kch food so that's okay!! haha.. an wei myself =P

glo: yes that's why u should come VISIT ME!!!! before i die, i promise i'll visit, as soon as i can, haha, u guys are in brisbane? or townsville? i'm slightly confused.. lol