Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'll make you banana pancakes, Pretend like it's the weekend now

You never realise how much you've grown (or how old.. *sigh*) until you meet your juniors. People you've known since they were babies.. kids you've watched growing up. Take, for example, my cousins here in Melbourne. The older 2 are similar in age to me so I don't really see much changes.. but the youngest one... whoa.. she's turning 14 the day after my 21st bday. The first time I saw her, she was a bratty lil 3-year-old. I repeat... BRATTY lil 3-yr-old (cute but bratty=). The next time I saw her after that, she was 6. Not quite so bratty anymore, but still little. Now, she's as much of a grown-up as any of us. In fact, I could swear she's more of a woman than me.

The point I'm writing this post is 'cause 5 days ago, I met this handsome young man (a couple of years younger than me no doubt) and thought he looked really familiar. Turns out, he was my junior in Lodge. I can't get over it. He used to be this lil fat kid in glasses who got bullied a lot. He is now a buff (very buff) young man who is honestly really good-looking (not to mention, charming). And no, I'm not a pedophile but I can admire can't I? Besides, he's totally off limits 'cause he's 4 years younger than me AND I know his older sister. Hehe. He's gonna be a heartbreaker this one.
While we're at it, I'm gonna admit to a little secret. I have a crush. On Ed Kavalee. heehee. Google him, you non-aussies. I've been watching non-stop episodes of Thank God You're Here (google this too) for 2 nights now, and I am taken. He's not that good-looking though, but there's just something about him... something about the way he carries himself, something about the way he kinda half smiles, and his eyes. And, he's hilarious (I am, of course, referring to the episode of Out of the Question that he was in). I have found my soulmate. NOT! He's cool, but not cool enough to marry me. muahahaha. Hamish Blake is cooler.
Thank God You're Here is classic.
I sound like a hormonal school girl. Well, I'm not. I just happen to like cute guys who are funny. =D If it helps, there are pretty young ladies who do that show too. In case you didn't realise, I don't really have a crush on Ed Kavalee. I have a crush on Thank God You're Here. Hehe.

3 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

im oso cute n funny wad... LOL...

Anonymous said...

oooh! new crush! hahaha i have a new crush too =D
matthew macfadyen, Spooks seasons1-3 =D forget pride n prejudice, he's soo much better in spooks haha

Joce said...

bong: Keep dreaming. =P You're no match to my boyfriendS. lol

chicken: I agree, matthew macfayden rocks! I've been very aussiefied by my cousins, like I'm into Aussie comedians, shets, lol, btw I actually like Hamish Blake more than Ed, but Hamish doesn't appear as much on that show so I can only look at Ed, lol