Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm scared please show me how... To fight this

I've come to realise, I have a natural talent at embarassing myself. Today, Kat and me went grocery shopping. We were trying to find our way out to the bank. And lazy as I am (refer to title of blog), what did I decide to do? I decided to find the nearest exit to the bank (which is actually just outside the shopping mall.. with an obvious exit only like 50 meters away from us). But because I was lazy enough to not wanna walk that 50 meters, I headed to this nearest exit. This so-called nearest exit also happens to be the fire exit. A fire exit which says in big letters on the front "Do not open. Doing so will result in the alarm sounding." Did I read? Obviously, no. 'Cause I pushed the door and yes, doing so indeed resulted in the alarm sounding. We ran. Believe me, we ran. And the coffee guy was laughing at me! *sobz*

Another embarrassing event to mark down on my overflowing calendar of embarrassing events. The guy who lives opposite me officially thinks I'm crazy. I would assume so, considering the events that happened yesterday. You see, the layout of my accommodation is such that my kitchen window directly faces the kitchen window of the house opposite mine. After a yummy dinner yesterday, I was busy washing dishes, and in the reflection from the window, I saw my brother heading towards me. So I gave him a very VERY big grin, 'cause that's what I do, I give people mischievous grins. The point, of course, was to freak my brother out.... NOT the guy who lives opposite me. Imagine the shock when he (the angmoh guy opposite) looks up from washing HIS dishes to see a girl giving him a very wide grin. A girl he doesn't even know, no doubt. I think I might've freaked him out to no end. I'm hoping there wasn't anyone opposite me at that time though. *fingers crossed* I have to stop grinning.
This post is supposed to be dated 29th by the way =D.

No comments: