Sunday, February 17, 2008

When you start the day just to close the curtains

I am now in Toowoomba. What do I have to say about it? Nothing. That's just it. There's really nothing out here. -.- But, nevertheless, I've got my bro and his gf's company, which is a hell lot better than if I had been here all alone (although if my bro weren't here, I probably won't have had to come here in the first place). I'm liking the place so far, and I'm liking my room, 'cause for once I have my own proper room! =D Tomorrow's orientation, and I don't even know what time it starts, how long it lasts, OR where I'm supposed to go. I'm terrified, as I always am when I'm going somewhere where I don't know anyone, i.e. orientation. *sighs* After going through these kinda situations countless times, I would've thought that I'd already gotten used to meeting new people etc. =(

To make myself happy and less terrified, I'm gonna recount my favourite presents of the year thus far (which consists only of 2 occassions so far, my birthday and vday)

because who doesn't like hearts and jewelery

because pigs are SO CUTE.. (that's why I'm so cute, nyahaha)

simply because the background is TGYH Season 2 =D because I love them to bits! because this was the most unexpected gift from the most unexpected guy because wooden flowers never wilt because they smell so good! because it came all the way from China simply because because I didn't get a pic of my cake, so I'll settle for a pic of my candles because it came from my lovely person in London! need I say more? because I love TGYH because it's so pretteeeee because it came from a very cute person =P simply because I nearly got 21 balloons but it was too expensive -.- And this... this I was forced to post up, to "prove what a shopaholic I am", except those shopping bags aren't even mine. They belong to the real shopaholic, whose name I shall not disclose in the fear that I may not live to see tomorrow if I do. Winter '07. A tribute to the wonderful people who've been taking care of me so well [daddy missing =( ]

To the featured presents: congratulations! To the presents that didn't make it this year, better luck next time! hehe. Nah. Any gift is a lovely gift. There's just too many pics to post up, so I settled for the earlier pics, heehee.

Orientation oh orientation, why do you scare me so???

4 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

wahh gt ppl spend money on u for vday ahh... so damn nice... hu d unlucky guy?? LoL... i will oso send u a belated vday gift soon... bt u nid 2 pay 1... muahahaha....

Joce said...

yes ure right, 'cause guys spend money on my no use one, hehehe, what kinda vday gift is that huh huh? need to pay one, few hundred ringgit nia ma =P

silveraven said...

so...remember my bday this year and send me some stuff.

Joce said...

so u can feature it on ur blog too? hahaha, i honestly will send stuff to u if its not too expensive, OR OR OR... u could come here visit me and collect ur present.. how bout that? sounds good yes? =D