Thursday, July 03, 2008

And how could, Anybody deny you

I apologise for the inactivity these past few days. I have been busy catching up with movies, books, and friends. I promise I will be back to active blogging soon. And I promise to reply mails/facebook messages and walls as soon as possible. I haven't actually been able to log into facebook the past few days. A couple of minute last night, but it died. Not quite sure why.

I desperately need to find a job. Mostly online searching at the moment. Anybody want to hire me? yes no yes no? =D
And you-know-who-you-are, anytime you're ready to talk, just tell me. You're never alone. Just remember that. *hug hug hug hug hug* Praying for you daily.
And, once again, she gallops off into the distance atop her flying unicorn, otherwise known as Pegasus. Kloppity klop.

No comments: