Monday, July 28, 2008

I have heard You calling in the night

And so, my lazy week is officially over. Well, technically, my lazy week is never over 'cause I'm lazy all the time anyway. But I really should start working on that 'cause apparently sloth is a sin, and I've already made a full confession during WYD. O.O Heehee. It's gonna take a lot of effort, though. My first class started 10 minutes ago, and here I am, not attending it. *sighs*

Stay tuned for WYD minutes. Even though it's slightly outdated by now. Laziness is a disease.
As to why I'm not blogging about WYD yet since I'm not attending classes today anyway? 'Cause I wanna run around the house singing Christmas carols while I still have the whole house to myself (2 housemates out to work, and 2 aren't back from hols yet). Also because my kitchen and empty refrigerator (and empty tummy, for that matter) beckons. Toodaloos, my honeys. Kick ass and chew bubblegum.

No comments: