Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great is your faithfulness, Oh God

So here I am, back again. HELLO TOOWOOMBA! No more cold nights, no more curry, no more 4 hours of sleep a night or barely any sleep at all, no more roaming the streets of Sydney aimlessly singing and shouting, no more aching feet, no more freezing cold showers in the dead of the night. Oh, how I miss WYD! If only it could last the whole year round. Hehe. *sigh* The suffering and pain cannot compare to the fellowship and fun we had going through all that together. I've never seen so many Catholics united in faith in my whole entire life. Truly breathtaking. I miss my friends. I miss my group. I miss everything that comes with WYD.

But I suppose, all good things must come to an end. I loved it so much, words simply cannot describe how much I didn't want it to end. But then reality hits, and I'm back in my little town away from everyone else once again. I must say, it's HORRIBLY difficult to adjust back to normal life after those 10 days. Honestly, if I said I don't regret moving away from Adelaide, I'ld be lying. But God has His plans, I guess. Acceptance of that fact is a pain in the arse, but it's inevitable.
Will blog more about everything another time. I'm dead tired from all the sleepless nights and waking up at ungodly hours. GOODNIGHT TOOWOOMBA!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

haha glad u had a great time in WYD, i'll feel the same way when i leave malaysia and go back to UK =(

Joce said...

yeah, really hate that feeling huh, *sigh*, why does malaysia have to be so crappy? If it wasn't then we would never have to leave and we'll all still be together in kuching, ishhhh, haha

Super Gentleman said...

wad he meant was he would feel sad to leave malaysia lah u numbskull... cz gt great ppl like me... wakaka...

Anonymous said...

toowomba...hehehaha..actually i never found it funny but i dont know why the kuching group made it so much more funnier...keakakeahahaha...missing all the lamefool-ness...relive the moments again in 2011..Madrid yeah ;)

Joce said...

bong: yeah, that's why I said if only M'sia wasn't so crappy then we won't have to leave then we won't ever have to feel like that. Numbskull, go look in the mirror. Lol. I wanna go back to M'sia! Anywhere but here.

ah mu: I miss calling you ah mu! Haha, definitely must must save money from now till 2011. EH! Next year!!! Hillsong Conference! Don't so potong lah, ah mu. =P

Anonymous said...

ah mu is spelled like that har? all this while i thought u guys calling me ah moo...LOL...u registered d meh for Hillsong? If i remember correctly, u said u still have til end of the year to register wor :P ...wei..can help me pester samantha to go too? he go, i 100% go...kakakakakaka..

Joce said...

lol! spell it however it still means the same thing, nyahaha, but I'm 90% going to go ma, if it doesn't clash with my exams and if they all confirm going lah, hehehe, sam also wants to go lei, peter wong's son definitely has enough money to go, so you must go too!!! =P Oh and btw, he's too young for you ah mu, heehee

Anonymous said...

I..I....dont feel that way for peter's son :'( ...hahahaha...I trying to convince my frens here in KL to go too so hopefully it'll all go well...let you all know the verdict before end of the year ;D

Joce said...

pretty mu pulak, tak tahu malu punya, hahaha! good good, try to get everyone to go, I'm sure we'll have fun! Can't wait can't wait... actually my decision also will only be 100% sure in october, hehe