Monday, January 19, 2009

And there's no sense in playing games, When you've done all you can do

Whoever coined the phrase "Strike while the iron is hot" should be shot. 'Cause I managed to burn my finger by striking when the iron was hot. *sobz* My poor little pinky.

A friend showed me a video of when Wu Chun, George, Eric, and Chen Yi Ru were in Singapore promoting Gong Zhu Xiao Mei about a year ago, and Wu Chun went out of tune for a bit when he was singing the OST, HAHAHAHA (so mean, hehe). Just goes to show that stars are not all as perfect as media tries to portray them to be. To the girls and guys who follow idols around like idiots: Wake up! They're humans. Humans lucky enough to be born with good genes, i.e. good looks/acting or singing talent/gift of the gab etc., but humans nonetheless. Humans like you and me. Pfft.
Speaking of which, I do think George is cute though, hehe. But that's about it. Stumbled upon his blog only because of DramaWiki and my habit of wiki-ing every actor and actress from movies/dramas that I watch. Heh. What's disturbing is that he kinda resembles one of my ex-es whom I used to think was really annoying.
Anyhoo, Lil and Charm are coming over from Melbourne for 10 days starting Thursday so yay for me! I really do have many angels watching over me. After mum left back to Kuching, it got kinda lonely. But my ex-piano teacher, who's a really close friend of my mum and I, lives directly next door to me now (she helped me find this place after all), so her family takes me out from time to time.
The downside of living next to her, though, is that her two boys (turning 6 and 9 this year) run over every chance they get. I do love kids, but these 2 get really annoying sometimes. It got to a point where I pause all music (which is on 24/7 otherwise) and listen petrified every time I hear the pitter-patter of little feet, and anticipate the much dreaded ring of my embarrassingly childish doorbell and the resonating sound of their voices in unison calling "Jocelyn che cheeeeeee (jie jie)". I cower in fear.
Thankfully enough, their mum stops them from coming over unless she really needs me to babysit while she pops off to buy groceries or run errands for a bit. Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Joce Joce so bad laff at people "zhao sia", i don wan sing in front of u nxt time, see lo, tats why u get burn ur finger, haha

Joce said...

lol, no no, the point was that even stars have bad days, they're not perfect, 'cause I was getting a bit annoyed reading all those youtube comments about "oh this star so shuai" "oh i fall in love with him" "oh that star so perfect" etc.
anyway, I never laughed at u sing le, hrmf, hehe