Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where I poured my heart out a million times , For a million reasons

Big news big news! Wuffles has been located! Apparently, I left it at lilcharmjas's basement a year ago when I was in Melbourne. -.- Caused a bit of confusion on their part wondering where my little doggy came from, and he ended up sleeping with jas's other soft toys ever since. And now, a year of grief and devastation later... the mystery has been solved. Case closed.

My baby's returning to me! Erm... whenever I do go to Melbourne again, that is. For some reason, along with the disappearance of my baby a year ago, all the pics I took of him disappeared as well. *horror* The only one I could dig out was this... from intima conference '06:
MY WUFFLES HAS BEEN FOUND! Hugs anyone? =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good! i still rmr when u brought tat dog to camp,haha, u r too cute Joce

Joce said...

no no jase, wuffles is too cute, hehe, I am awaiting my reunion with my baby =D

Unknown said...

ZOMG WTF ITS WUFFLES!!! =D -shares Joce's joy-

Joce said...

lol yeah!!! imagine my excitement when I found out. But I probably won't be seeing him till end of the year though =(