Saturday, January 31, 2009

And in the daytime, He just sits and watches television shows

They're leaving tomorrow. My darlings are leaving tomorrow. *sobz* I don't want them to leave! I had sisters for 10 days. That's not enough! No more camping out in the living room. No more laughing fits at about 10 p.m. every night. No more HIMYM together. No more complaints about the horrible heatwave together. No more eyetoy! *gasp* Here's to our awesomeness... our last batch of deformed peanut butter cookies:

Also, I FINISHED TWISTED METAL: BLACK! In precisely 4 hours stretched over 2 days. Hardcore, yeah. Took me a couple of attempts to kill Minion and Warhawk 'cause they cheat and they have shields and super weapons. Cheaters. But I defeated them... defeated them all! Muah ah ah ah... 'Cause I'm awesome. And Outlaw is awesome.

No comments: