Friday, January 23, 2009

完美的爱情 是无声的旋律

Muahahaha, getting in touch with my chinese roots, heehee. Actually that was copy-pasted from some lyrics website. 'Cause my 7 years in Chinese kindergarten and primary school are a thing of the past. Meaning, I can't write Chinese for sh*t now... at least not those difficult complicated words anyway. I can communicate perfectly fine. Just nothing on pen and paper yar? At least I can still read some random bits and pieces of Chinese yes yes yes? (Trying to comfort myself) Hehe.

ANYWAY, Lil and Charm arrived early yesterday morning. I woke up at 5 a.m. to fetch them from the airport. By fetch, I do mean that I caught 2 buses to the airport, met up with them, and all 3 of us caught another 2 buses back to my place. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of having a car to drive around in. They are, at the current moment, still snoozing like little pigs after a long day of PS2 and How I met Your Mother yesterday. Hehe. Feels good to have guests over to bum with me =D
Still yet to decide what we're gonna do today. Perhaps more PS2 and videos? Most likely off to gallivant around the city if the weather permits.
Or maybe, oh maybe, they'll discover the wonderful world of Gundam (although I highly doubt it) too and together, we will travel to Japan and pilot robots for a living. Kickass. Yeah.

5 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

LoL... You're so doomed... I have infected you with an incurable disease... Wakaka...

Korewa Gundam!!!

Anonymous said...

how come u haf ps2, give!!! Joce i go ur house play can? kekeke

Joce said...

lol bong, all your fault, haih, I saw sim's little chibi gundam, so cuuuuute! Let's wait for him to build us a gundam yes? I can deal with the IT programming stuff and other forms of formulas. You can build the base and recruit more people. Perfect! =D

jase: it's not mine, haha, it's my cousins', and they're not gonna be here for long, so if u wanna come, come soon! lol, if u can fly here in time =P

Super Gentleman said...

If you think that's cute, wait until you see what the pros do to it... It will be uber cute AND damn freaking cool... Nah I don't wanna build the base, that 1 i can leave to my other less important friends... I'm destined to pilot the incredible thing myself... XD

Joce said...

u know we have to build the stuff before we can actually pilot them? lol, of course I'll pilot one of them after I'm done with all the programming and stuff too! =P haih bong, can we not wake up from this dream? lol