Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is curious and careless and it's flowing through my veins

So I’ve dropped off the face of the Earth for quite a bit. I assume people have stopped coming to my blog anyway considering the consistency of my blog posts as of late. Finally decided it was about time I dropped by with an update since people have been wondering where I’ve gone and whether I am still alive… well I am, I think, I hope.

My mum was here from mid-Nov 2008 for about 5 weeks so I was busy cherishing the time I had with her. Really. This isn’t just another excuse for my absence and tendency to procrastinate. Really. =D Now that she’s left, it feels a little lonely in the house ‘cause I haven’t yet been able to find a housemate (‘cause Ms Tiong bailed on me, hrmf, stupid buses to Rostrevor, *grumble grumble*).
I’ve been looking around for a part-time job, but have been unsuccessful so far. Probably due to the global financial armageddon at the moment. Having nothing to do gets annoying and lying around gets tiring after a while. But a year in Toowoomba has taught me that, if anything, I could always dance around the house singing 90’s pop songs at the top of my lungs. There’re also my faithful cuddlies who, strangely enough, never talk back when I talk to them. And of course, there’s also Internet.
For those who don’t already know, I’ve moved back to Adelaide since a month and a half ago. All you have to know is that it was for financial and partly personal reasons. It is also very hot today. The kind of “hot” that makes me nauseated and lethargic. The kind of “hot” that makes me see happy places.

4 comments:

audree said...

eh hello I didnt bail out on youuuuu.. =( Anyway, i'm going back soon! will arrange a day to see u!

Joce said...

Lol, fine fine it's the bus's fault yes? Yay! Everyone's coming back, yay yay! I'll be waiting =D

Unknown said...

ho.. finally hear sth from u =P well hope that everything goes well (if not better) for you! >.< all the best and yeah a belated new year and christmas =P

Joce said...

hehe, I did message u but u didn't reply, not my fault, hrmf =P Where the heck have you been?! Anyway, I am a lot happier here at the moment. Now all that's left is to find work and everything will be alright =D