Sunday, February 01, 2009

And I can't help but wonder why, The sweet hello the sad goodbye

My darlings just left. *sigh* The house is back to being empty. *uncontrollable sobs of despair* Heehee.

I'm gonna put off cleaning up as long as I can and maybe that way, I can still cheat myself into thinking that they're coming back soon. By cleaning up, I do mean to make everything crazy clean again, not because they were dirty (they're normal), but because I have developed a cleaning OCD after doing housekeeping for 7 months before. I literally go around my house running my finger over surfaces for signs of dust.
Now that they're gone, who's gonna listen to me singing random tunes every day? Whose forehead can I rub my hippo's hand across? Who am I gonna wake up in the morning? Who am I gonna have laughing fits with? Who am I gonna tease and laugh at (although I reckon they tease and laugh at me more than I do them, *evil eye*)? Who's gonna get called crazy and strange (*cough* Lil *cough*) with me (I'm not crazy, just awesome.)? Who's gonna palaver random topics with me at night? *gasp* WHO am I gonna poke when I get bored???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, how come u wake up so early oh? aiyar u still can sing ma, just no1 hear only, haha

Joce said...

'Cause I had to see my darlings off, couldn't just let them leave without goodbye, hehe, anyway, I think I sing too much for someone who isn't even good at it =P