Friday, February 06, 2009

Set a sight together, Make a path with only what we need to know

I've forgotten how time-consuming Heroes V campaigns are. In an attempt to occupy my time while awaiting the heatwave to pass (Sunday, according to forecasts), I started on the Heroes V: Tribes of the East campaign on Tuesday. As of now, about 14 hours of gameplay later, I'm only 6 missions down and about a million more to go. It's not exactly the best choice of games, but it's all I've got since I finally made myself sit down and finish Neverwinter Nights (are you proud of me, bro? =D). The graphics are pretty cool for a Heroes game though. And the angels and seraphs die cool.

Ok, don't think you can see it clearly here 'cause my camera's not very good, it was way early in the morning and I had just woken up, the room was dark, and uploading it onto blogger makes the quality deteriorate (all the reasons you can think of apart from that I'm bad at taking videos. Heeh)

No comments: