Friday, February 27, 2009

I played pretend between the trees, And fed my houseguests bark and leaves

After a long search, I finally found a new housemate. She's moving in this Sunday, so no more double rent for me! Nyeh eh eh eh eh eh. She's African (I assume?) and in her 3rd year of study here, and she seems really lovely from the 2 times that I've met and spoken to her. And I do hope she's really lovely 'cause she's gonna be living in such close proximity to me.

Anyway, I'm pooped. Because orientation is tiring. And skipping orientation is tedious. And randomly walking around the city and keeping up my consistent hypersonic chattering instead of attending orientation is particularly exhausting.
Let's just hope my previous bouts of truancy don't carry over to this year yes?

No comments: