Monday, February 02, 2009

And I'm still asleep but I can hear the piano, When you make breakfast after 10

Heart racing. Adrenaline pumping. Mind blurring. Most of all... immense fear bubbling! There was a spider this <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> big in my house. Literally. It had furry legs. It had FURRY LEGS. It was scurrying across my wall. And there I stood in panic. Before I did this:

with this:
Goosebumps galore. I could feel it's furry legs under the paper towel when I picked it up to throw it away. *cries* Lil and Charm, I need you guys to come back!
Hate spiders hate spiders hate spiders hate spiders hate spiders.....

4 comments:

audree said...

oh god! sooo scaryyyyyyy! lol.. thank god i wasnt there.. I wouldnt be of much help! haha

Joce said...

I KNOW! Can you imagine how scared I was?! I was hopping back and forth on one spot 'cause I panicked and I had no idea what to do, lol, if you were here we would've panicked together!

Anonymous said...

Whoa that spider looks huge. I give it to u, u are one brave girl. Are u ok though?

Joce said...

yeah I'm good, but brave I am not. I was scared sh**less, seriously. But I HAD to squish it 'cause if I didn't, it'll still be prowling my house O.O *cries*