Thursday, February 05, 2009

I find my place, In the middle of tomorrow and yesterday

I had a dream last night. I found a basketball court really near my house. One that was within a walkable distance. A free one. And I went there. And all my old basketball buddies were there. Chris, Ian, Ah Hao, and everyone else. And we played basketball. And I was happy. And then I woke up. And I bawled very loudly on the inside. I miss basketball... can you tell?
The other part of my dream featured me running away from someone (deja vu) and it included a number of elevators and bathrooms in a school that looked like a hotel. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss playing bsketball wit u oso oh. coz miss kacau u oso. hahaha. quikly come bck lar! hug hug!

Joce said...

*hugs* I wanna go back too! Hopefully end of the year, then jom bball yes? =D