Saturday, February 28, 2009

Every little hope you're holding inside, Every little gleam you keep in your eyes

It's official make-joce's-ears-burn-and-throat-dry day. I've been on the phone a good part of today, and fell much behind on the mangas I should've finished by now. 1 hour and 40 minutes with Sim (UK), 55 minutes with Chris (Malaysia), and 47 minutes with Natasha (Adelaide)... wow I feel popular, heh heh heh... not! Ouch my little left ear. Why do you all choose to call me on the very same day?

That being said, I was very happy gabbling to the 2 overseas callers simply because I love you guys! =)
Also, following the conversation with Sim, I've started obsessing over bento's and formulating different ways I could make them now that Uni is starting again. Bad Sim, bad bad Sim.
Don't you think Japanese have too much time on their hands though?
Mmmmm... lunch anyone?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooobentooooo~ haha wad a coincidence, i've just done my shopping for my my bento ingredients, will show u pics of em when i'm done! =D

Joce said...

lol, are u gonna make it all pretty pretty too?

Anonymous said...

haha yeah posted it in my facebook... here

Joce said...

=O, I see crab meat, seafood, mmmmmmmmmm, gundam tabe re? hehehe

Anonymous said...

haha.. (does that mean gundam can be eaten..? thought it would be "tabe ru?" but anyway! =D) gundam tabe-nai. =P

yeap yeap its crab sticks and a piece of fish cake =D and they're all pretty cheap ^^ ohh... but i'm really proud of the onigiri, hehe gona make lots of onigiri since its easy to make and its quite filling~

Joce said...

Oops, yes it's meant to be tabe ru, heehee, anyway, I think it's meant to be "is gundam going to eat?", Should've been "gundam-san tabe-ru?"

okay, enough with the japanese, lol, i'm hungry, feeed meeee!

Anonymous said...

haha... come over then... i'm laready making 2 bentos in the morning.. one extra won't make that much of a difference... and i probably need to make you one to last the week anyway lol

Joce said...

lol! no no, since u make it every day anyway, I don't mind having fresh unrefrigerated food every day too, heehee