Monday, March 02, 2009

Everything's distant, And I don't know what to believe.

Last night @1.30a.m.,

Cathy (new housemate): Gosh, I'm just gonna put on the sheets and go to bed 'cause I have to get up early and go to work (she works part-time at Nando's).
In super-morning-person Joce's world, "early" = 7 - 8 a.m. And so, "late" next morning at 9.30 a.m., Joce woke up and started singing random songs, and doing morning preps, i.e. brush teeth, eat breakfast, muck around the internet doing mandatory pirating etc etc.
10.30 a.m. rolls around, and bored Joce thought "Ah, what a nice day for a jog. But the sun is out and I'm already over-tanned, so since she's already gone off to work, I may as well jog around the living room".
Just so you know, Joce did take precautionary actions and checked to see if her shoes were gone, and they were (but she must've taken them into her room, or so I assume considering the events following my morning jog around the living room). 15 minutes later, Joce heard a door opening, and gasping, Joce ran back into her room. Mind you, our floors are wooden. And mind you, my room is directly next to hers in a corner... meaning, her door faces mine diagonally. O.O A visit to the bathroom ensued, followed by a knock on Joce's door.
"Oh no, she must've heard she must've heard. She's gonna ask me what the calamity this morning was about!"
*panic*
*opens door with sheepish grin on face*
Cathy: Do you have an iron I could borrow? I'm gonna be late for work! (This was around 11 a.m. btw)
*overly-happy grin on face* Joce: Oh yes sure! It's right here! Hah hah hah!
15 minutes and a warm goodbye later, Joce plops down on her bed, mentally slapping herself in the face, thinking "One morning was all it took for my new housemate to find out just how strange (I like to think of it as... special... in a non-handicap/non-retarded way) I really am".
*sigh* I sure hope I don't sing as loud as I think I do, and that she didn't hear my feet plopping across the living room (I CAN be light-footed right right right?). Heehee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ah joce ah joce.. i sed before tat i can jus follow u wit video cam n make a comedy frm ur life rite? y are u so funny de? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

lol... that's right joce... show ur housemate ur true self.. just remember.. little bits of "special" at a time...

Anonymous said...

lol! you sound like 1 crazy person! i know what you mean, i sometimes do these kinda things.. But then again, sometimes i have a feeling that someone is watching me in everything that i do, like there's a hidden camera somewhere.. and then i'l go over and comb my hair.. you get what i mean?

Joce said...

jase: celaka one wor u, my life isn't a comedy,*sobz*,funny things just find their way to me, and besides, you guys always CREATE opportunities for funny things to happen to me, *glare*

sim: ish! my true self, lol, what you're really trying to say is, if she gets a full dose of Joce, she might run away tomorrow? haha

aud: you've never realised how "special" I am? *gasp* lol, at least I'm not delusional to the point of thinking there's a hidden camera somewhere, *cough cough*, I seriously wonder what goes on in your subconscious =P

Super Gentleman said...

And here Joce strikes again!!! And damn does she have a weird meaning of early... I think the word late doesnt exist for her... LoL...

Joce said...

yeah man, she does, haha! eh, waking up early means more time during the day okay... more time to watch anime's and dream and plan how I'm going to conquer the world, muah ah ah... ok lah, that really isn't all that I do, of course =D