Sunday, March 29, 2009

But this is how the story ends, Or have we just begun

[31/03/09 - 9.15pm - the malay bits have just been edited in 'cause the minute I told gloglo that teman serumah aku tak ada FB aku, dia add aku. o.O]

Random cuts and wounds have been appearing on my fingers and legs lately. Kinda makes me wonder what exactly do I do when I'm unconscious at night. I keep telling myself that it's 'cause the weather's getting real dry and so my skin is more prone to splitting, but seriously, the wounds don't look very natural to me. It's helping me make good use of my massive collection of band-aids though.
Thought processes of Joce in a supermarket. *browse aisles browse aisles* "Oooh, band-aids on sale. Cheap. Buy. You never know when you need band-aids."
Anyhoo, my posts are gonna start becoming irregular again 'cause Uni has been crazy. I haven't even had time to go on my usual stakeout of the basketball court near my house (Finally found one! But I'm yet to figure out how to actually get into the basketball court and whether it's free for public use).
A long-awaited update on kawan serumah aku. Kinda feels like I'm a scientist with a lab rat, needing to update curious people who pester me about the progress of my experiments -.-.
Anyway, dia masih occassionally driving me crazy. As per my conversations with various people last Friday night.
*Phone rings* 她真的真的很脏啊! 她在家里穿鞋的喔!Ta zhen de zhen de hen zang ah! Ta zai jia li chuan xie de wor! (Dia benar-benar kotor! Dia pakai kasut dalam rumah ler!) *delirious laughter on other side of phone -.-*
35 minutes and a quick trip to the kitchen later *Phone rings again* (hokkien) Yi jin lasap ah! Yi seh liau wa eh pua ka na bo seh aneh, ko wu ming kia tiau kin eh! (Dia sangat kotor! Lepas dia cuci mangkuk, masih ada barang tergantung! <-- LOL at my own bahasa) *delirious laughter on other side of phone -.-'''*
My bladder almost burst a couple of times 'cause dia selalu guna bathroom beberapa jam pun ada. And I'm not exaggerating about beberapa jam. The record so far is 2. And the average is about satu jam sepuluh minit. She also selalu menghempas barang and I'm always anxious bila dia keluar dan balik rumah 'cause I fear that one day pintu depan aku really is gonna fall off its hinges.
But apart from all that, orangnya masih okay la. =D
Venting done. Assignments await!

6 comments:

joe said...

random cuts and wounds oh. maybe got something. deng deng. hahaha

Joce said...

Woi! Don't try to imply something okay 'cause I will kick you! Lol, it's probably just the dry weather..... right right? ......
Hehe

chris said...

ei u so eng sit dere n time her how long she is in de bathroom ah? shud just go find a bucket lah, wahaha

GloGlo said...

Aren't you supposed to write it in bahasa in case she come across this? :p

joe said...

WAHAHA! padan muka tulis dalam bahasa inggeris...kalau dia terjumpa comments ni macamne?

Joce said...

Had to re-edit the comments that gave away too much too, hehe.

Chris: LoL, 'cause I kept checking whether 她已经用好洗手间, 所以没事做啊,呵呵。

Gloglo: LoL, I gave up on that. 'Cause my bahasa really jatuh longkang dy. Anyway, dia tak ade email or facebook or anything aku, jadi tak mungkin dia akan terjumpa blog aku.... I hope, lol. [and the minute i said that, dia add aku dalam facebook -.-''']

Joe: MEAN! lol, but anyway, as you can see, I've re-edited my comments so that dia tak akan faham, hehehe. Feel so mean doing this though...