Wednesday, March 04, 2009

But you'll find that in your heart, I will be there

Can you spot the Bong?
This post is dedicated to Ah Bong aka SuperGentleman, whose birthday, incidentally, falls today! Like... right now! Like... yeah!
Anyway, why this place of honour? Because he once complained that I dedicated a post to clemcat many years ago, and never one for him. And also because, he always calls me all the way from Kuching, but poor-joce-living-in-poverty never calls him, so yeah, *guilty face*. So here's to the old, miserable biped who lives at... who lives somewhere within 5km of Sunny Hill Ice Cream.
To avoid (lying) about what a wonderful person he is, I'll just cut straight to the point and say "O Tanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu, AhBong-san!"
You know I love you despite all your shortcomings and defects right? Hehe, thanks for always being there! *bigbirthdaybearhug*
Hmmm, while I'm at it... To all the girls out there, Ah Bong is a very eligible bachelor. Despite my constant insults directed towards him, he's actually a really great guy. Proven from the fact that he's one of my bestest friends, of course he's great! *innocent grin* Grab him while he's hot (questionable, really)! Only available while stocks last. Batteries and accessories not included.

5 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

Epic fail in trying to promote me... LoL...
Why?
1) You didn't use better looking pictures of me and this could be the worst one out of all...
2)Your *innocent grin* doesn't sound that innocent enough...
3)Hot!(Questionable?) Being a good fren of mine you should have said damn hot until the world melts mah...

So with this, concludes why you fail in trying to promote me... Sighz... And i thought you love me...

*Weeps in a corner to death...

Anonymous said...

hmm batteries and accessories on ah Bong.. how appropriate.. *cough* (i'm sure he will know what i'm talking about =x)

and at this point i remember a conversation from him the last time before i went back to malaysia, i asked him what he wanted.. and.. his answer is so super secret i cant write it here. LoL. But yea, happy bday, bud, and i will do my best to get "that" for you next time, batteries included.

Joce said...

bong: the reason for the pic was BECAUSE it was the most horrible one of you, actually there's the other one where you already pengsan-ed and we drew all over but erm, I'm very nice okay, help you save a bit of face, hehe
And and right, your 代价 is not in you being hot or whatever.. but it's in having super-wonderful-me as a bestest friend! Nyahahaha

sim: -.- Actually when I wrote that I knew you guys were gonna turn it into something.... like that. Lol. I have a very dirty-minded friend here (self-admitted too) and everything I say she can turn into something dirty, haih haih.

Super Gentleman said...

LOL... and that dirty minded fren is, *drum rolls* the inner self joce!!! And now we knows...

Joce said...

lol celaka, I'm still as innocent as I used to be okayyyyy O=)...

oklah maybe a little bit less innocent because of that friend, ishh, but I choose to ignore her most times, lol