Tuesday, March 24, 2009

But I never said I would, I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again

Feast your eyes on the ultimate East-West fusion bento:

Onigiri filled/pre-mixed with furikake (seaweed, sesame seeds, and salt), tamagoyaki, and fried chicken.
Yeah it doesn't look too impressive but there really isn't much I can put into a lunchbox for my tiny appetite. Also, the tamagoyaki was made with only one egg, so the one at the end had a hole in the middle =D (The picture looks a lot bigger than the size of my actual container).
Anyhoo, Uni is a b***h (so is procrastination) and I have a million tutorial questions to complete so I won't get publicly shamed by my awesome tutors, particularly since I've begun developing a habit of being late for class since I've decided to cut down on my truancy of the past. Now I actually do show up for most of my classes ('cause attendance is taken here), but erm... usually 5-10 minutes past the start time *hangs head in shame*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wen u wana cook for me?

Joce said...

you're welcome to eat my leftovers any day, nyehehe