Friday, February 06, 2009

There goes the baker with his tray, Like always

Everyone seems to be early with their birthday greetings. Hmmm.

Anyway, I plan to have a quiet birthday this year. Being ambushed annually is not fun. And being reminded that I'm a year older is not fun either. Yes, I have reached that point in life where I just don't wanna grow up anymore. 'Cause growing up means gettin ever closer to adulthood... closer to responsibilities... closer to earning my own keep... closer to worrying x 1000-fold. Nooooooooo...
And that is why I'm not gonna let anyone here know it's my birthday, muah ah ah ah. And they don't read blogs so I'm safe. The only person who's here at the moment who knows is Yew Inn, and he's probably busy occupied with his gf and planning Valentines' Day, SO I'm pretty safe. *sneaky laughter* Nyeh eh eh.
Anyhoo, it's gonna be 40 degrees tomorrow. A good enough reason not to want to go out no?

No comments: