Wednesday, April 11, 2007

O m G

To make me despise him even more, he's putting me behind the bar aLONE tomorrow, like usually there are 2 or 3 people, but no, I don't get that privilege because "distinction students should be able to run the bar by themselves, ho ho ho". Slap him. Freaking sadistic frenchman. Freaking annoying classmate who snitched that I was the only distinction for BSO (beverage service operations). Freaking everything. It's starting to feel like all I do is complain. I have like an endless list of things to complain about. hehehe. But it only seems like that 'cause my blog is the only place I can release nowadays. I promise after next week (last week of restaurant service, YAY!!!) I won't complain anymore ('Cause I won't have to see his face anymore =D... his meaning my lecturer's). This is worn-out joce... signing off. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: