Monday, April 09, 2007

pregnant? =O

not! ... just couldn't think of any title. =D

Exam oh exam, why do you love me so. I'm having yet another exam tomorrow. hahahahahaha. It's so funny. hahahahahaha. 'Cause it's so funny. hahahahahaha. 'Cause I have an exam tomorrow. hahahahaha. And that's so funny. hahahahahaha.
I have no life. I have plenty of exams and assessments and assignments. But no life. I HAD a life. In Kuching. With plenty of lovely people who had a life with me. I have nothing here. I have a place I look forward to coming back to every day. Because I have no life. Okay, I'm making myself sound very pathetic. hehe. I'm only happy when I'm back at my place, where I can remember and reminisce about the old times when I did have a life... and when I didn't have stupid exams and assignments and classes that occupy 90% of my time.
Okay, maybe it's not as pathetic as I'm making it sound. I was, and still am, just very bitter about the fact that allllll my time is taken up by this stupid uni. Whoever said uni life was more enjoyable than working life. At least if I'm working, I won't have to worry about assignments and exams when I come home from work. I can do whatever I want when I come home from work. I'm very bitter... a very bitter bitter person right now. Why why why you ask? Because today was supposed to be a holiday but I had to stay home and study (I only fell asleep 3 times. Now tell me that's not something I should be proud of? =D)!!! *sobz* Tomorrow is supposed to be a holiday too but my lecturer decided to put the exam there 'cause he couldn't find another time slot in our busy busy busy timetable!!! *wails*
Will someone please please please come here and have a life with me? Someone? Anyone? (Clem doesn't count because he was useless in the first place anyway, and now he also has a gf to occupy his time) Anyone anyone? Yew Inn (if you even read this)!!! Come here next year!! It's a very good uni. You'll have a lot of fun if you come here. Honestly truthfully, not lying at all. *innocent totally sincere grin*

No comments: