Friday, October 31, 2008

And when I search my soul I find, A better place to be around

Revisiting my childhood, my favourite character (among others) in Twisted Metal used to be Firestarter. The irony. I liked him 'cause he could cause extra damage while the enemies burnt even when I wasn't directly burning them anymore.

I used to love using Sweet Tooth too, in all versions of TM up till TM4. Extreme cheater character 'cause his specials home in on targets so I can just stay somewhere and shoot and it'll be sure to hit someone. Used to cause my brother much distress.
I could go on forever about Twisted Metal. Yeah, so I liked big metal cars fighting each other. Super metal cars with superpowers. Superpowers, mmmmmm. Heeheehee.
Reminiscence of childhood. When things used to be so simple. All I had to worry about was getting up, going to school, playing sports, coming home, watching TV, playing games. You get my drift.
Now, less than 10 years later, what do I have to worry about? Money, people, and the whole wide world. And possibly procrastination and how much I really need to stop. =D
Incidentally, I realised that the saucepan that died during the little fire incident was the very same one that I used to kill Mr. Spider a couple of days/weeks before that. Karma.
Moral of the story: Big ugly furry spiders can do magic. Not to be messed with.

No comments: