Thursday, October 02, 2008

If there's nothing left to lose, Then there's everything to gain

A month of being lazy and not updating has brought about many questions of my whereabouts. The answer is simple: I was lazy. Heehee. Been busy doing this and that too, namely swimming and getting badly sunburnt. But that's all over 'cause my free pass to the pool expired as of 2 weeks ago.

Spring is here, though it hardly feels like spring... feels like summer came early. In with the heater and out with the fan (unfortunately I don't have the privilege of air-cond here *sobz*). How oh how did I survive in Kch for 19 years? But it DOES mean pretty flowers, pollen pollen pollen, summer dresses, and beeoootiful gardens. And flies. Lets not forget the flies. Incidentally, I dreamt I was being chased by a swarm of killer ninja bees last night. Another one of my secret agent infiltrating super-baddies' base dreams. (It's my inner-superhero trying to tell me something, heehee)
Lots to tell but what I have to tell will bring about more questions and I've decided I'm not obliged to explain myself to anyone just yet. So "lots to tell" will have to come later. At the current moment (as you can probably tell), my thoughts are all over the place. In the meantime, here's what I HAVE been doing. Google stalking. Muahahaha. Introducing the first stalkee (click to enlarge):
Also, after a year and a half of not actively playing basketball, I miss it oh so much! Especially since I've been watching Lan Qiu Huo (despite my initial dislike for it 'cause it's ultra exaggerated in some parts). Oh my darling And1, how have you been back home? I've also got tons of darling Terry Pratchett's to catch up on.
Stay tuned for the next stalkee...In the meantime, kick ass and chew bubblegum!

4 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

wahhh, shud i feel 'happy' dat u stalked me?? LoL... but no point lehh u stalk me cz im nt home... Y?? cz im stalking u at toowomba lahh... LoL...

Joce said...

so sure I was stalking you? I have 2 more friends who live there too u know. But they're both overseas, heehee. Actually, I can't really remember what lorong your house is in, so I just zoom that general area, lol!

Super Gentleman said...

u omost din make it tho... LoL... its lorong 1C1/E... omost out of d box's range liao... hahaha

Joce said...

HAHAHA, I know it's in that general area but I forgot which lorong already, I only remember I had to turn a lot of times to get to your house, lol, at least it's still in the picture right, heehee