Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just a little change, Small to say the least

Mr. Spider came to visit,
Hoping for a bit of lunch,
But I killed him with a saucepan,
With a loud, resounding crunch.
I know I know, I marvel at my wonderful poetic skills. Felt I needed to add some sugar and spice to the horrible thing I just did to Mr. Spider so I'ld feel at least a bit better. In case anybody didn't know, I'm scared shitless of spiders. Mr. Spider was big and furry too. *shudders* As to how I know he's Mr. Spider and not Mrs. Spider? Well, I don't. Mr. Spider just sounds better in the poem. In any case, he's big and furry. Mrs. Spiders should be small and hairless. =D
Assignments are finally over and done with. BUT, exams are just around the corner. *sobz* Considering how much I've slacked this semester (like... not attending a single class all sem?), I have a LOT to catch up on for exams. Consequences of PFUL^zzz.
Here goes Stalkee No. 8:

No comments: