Friday, October 31, 2008

With no way of knowing , When the wheel stops spinning

I'm re-watching Transformers for the 3rd time. They're so adorable. Big gigantic robots trying to sneak around. So cute. HAHAHA! After exams, I'm gonna spend one whole week just re-watching all the old Transformers cartoons I used to watch. If I can finish it all in one week, that is.

IronHide: He sprayed lubricants all over my foot.
Sam: He peed on you? Bad Mojo, bad Mojo!
---
Optimus: Autobots, hide!
And they did... very well, too... :
It also appears that the surname Witwicky was from the human mechanic and his family in the original animated series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joce please study, i'm asking u so nicely too, stop watching movies and reading and all that, u really need to start studying! ur exams in less than a week!

as promised, im scolding u to study :P

but u really need to start

Joce said...

lol, I have been trying to, but the internet pulls me away from my books everytime, either that or I sleep, studying is a b*tch