Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Is it too much to ask, Can't you just pick up the phone?

I just got a call from my classmate about getting to tomorrow's exam venue.

Him: Hey, what are you doing?
Me: Erm, studying?
Him: WHOA! OMG, you're studying?! There really is a first time for everything, huh?
Me: What's that supposed to mean?!
Him: Well, this is the first time in my whole year as your classmate that you're actually studying. Are you sure you're not lying?
Me: Erm hello, the paper is tomorrow. I know I'm lazy, but not nearly enough to wanna dig my own grave. Hehe.
Him: Okay anyway, are you taking the bus tomorrow? What time and all?
etc etc.
.......
20 minutes later...
Him: Okay, I'll be knocking on your door early tomorrow morning then! Happy studying *cough* yeahright *cough*
Damn, is it really that hard to believe that I actually DO study? Albeit a bit last-minute and all, but I do put in effort to try to study! It hurts *sobz* that people have *sobz* such little faith *sobz* in me. Lol.
Note to self: Attend classes in the future. Never study on the bed. Lock laptop up 2 weeks before exams and hide the key somewhere far from reach. Lock self up in an empty room with nothing but the appropriate textbooks and only leave the room for meals and nature breaks.
Yeah... I'm sure I'll be able to pull that off next time. Sure.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pardon my reaction. First time in the whole year i see u studying ok. U'll hav to excuse me. hehehe

Joce said...

Oh be quiet jap boy, lol