Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to, It will all get better in time

Studying is starting to get to me. Another one of my numerous tendencies when I can no longer concentrate is to play Minesweeper. This being because I don't wanna feel guilty that I'm not studying when I should be, and Minesweeper "works the brain", so technically I'm not really lazing. At least that's what I try to tell myself.

And so I clicked on "start" "all programs" "games", and I started searching for..... "calculator". Took me a couple of glances up and down the list before I realised I was looking for the wrong thing. And then when I realised, I went and clicked on "accesories" "calculator", when in the FIRST PLACE, I was really wanting to play Minesweeper. -.-
Reminds me of the previous exam period. Got a bit hungry near midnight so I decided to go downstairs and grab some crackers. Not wanting to waste time while I walked downstairs and back up.... I brushed my teeth. So what was the point in getting crackers when I was brushing my teeth? Imagine how silly I felt when I got to the crackers and realised "hey I've got a toothbrush in my mouth". HAHAHA. So much for saving time. I had to brush my teeth again after consuming said crackers anyway.
Studying is not good for me.
I've also got a new Indian yuan-de-pian-de housemate. I sure hope she's okay 'cause I've heard stuff about previous Indian housemates (before I entered the house). Anyhow, not that I'm gonna be here much longer to endure the torture if she isn't nice anyway.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to delay here as much as possible so I won't have to get back to studying just yet. Even if it's just meaningless rantings. Nyehehehehe.
Yohoho, and a bottle of rum!

No comments: