Saturday, November 08, 2008

As if you're never hurt, As if you're never down

I despise law... or the study of it anyway. Despite the fact that it's gonna be an open book exam, I figured it'll be best if I at least browse through it. The problem arises, however, when the book has 1000++ pages and the words are in tiny print. I started 5 hours ago and I haven't even gotten halfway. Fun.

Apart from that, open book exams are often harder 'cause you have to know precisely where to look, and 1000 pages of gibberish (which is exactly what everything connected to law is to me) in tiny print is not fun to read during exams. The worst thing is that a lot of things in law are not definite and differ from case to case. I'm not even studying to be a lawyer, why do I have to know all this?!
GAH! Ultimate stress.
Not to mention, I haven't even started studying for javascript... which is gonna be another pimple-inducing activity, particularly 'cause I haven't been to class all sem and I so far only really know about 4 chapters out of 13.
The pains of truancy and slacking.

No comments: