Friday, November 07, 2008

And maybe, You will find that there are better days

Me after the accounting paper yesterday: Depression mode.

Let me tell you why. Exams at USQ used to be 3 hours long. As of this year, they've all been cut down to 2 hours, and consequently, all the exam paper formats should have been revised to cater for the new shorter time limit. HOWEVER, my most awesomest accounting lecturer decided NOT to change the format. His response to the numerous complaints that the time given (2 hours) is simply not enough to complete the originally 3 hour paper? "At this stage, you should be able to complete it within 2 hours"
Is he shitting me?! Grrrrr. 'Tis a funny feeling... this feeling of not finishing a paper on time. I almost did. 5 more minutes and I would have. I was on my final paragraph of the essay question (the last question). Oh and my trial balance didn't balance, because there wasn't ANY time at all to stop and think during the paper. *sobz*
Now let me sit in a corner and wallow in my despair.
Apparently, most of the class didn't even get 3 quarters way through the paper, so that makes me feel an itsy bitsy bit better. Heehee.

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

Maybe the whole class might fail?? LOL... Don't cry don't cry, Im pulling your leg only, or am I?? Hmmm... hahha....

Joce said...

*sobz* at least I know I almost finished! Geram, BUT I can say bye-bye to a HD for this subject, maybe an A is still possible, lol, trying to make myself feel better =P