Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tonight you'll cry yourself to sleep, As I lay awake in some far off city

Before I forget, Stalkee No. 9:

Edit @ 9.29 p.m.: It's fairly worrying that I don't feel as panicked as I really should be considering the amount of studying I really did. Paper's at 8.30 a.m. tomorrow, I'll be on the bus by 6.40 a.m., and right now at 9.30 p.m. the night before, I've already closed all my books and turned off my lights preparing to surf the Net till I feel sleepy. I shouldn't be this relaxed, I really shouldn't.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering how early u left de exam hall dis morning, u had nothing to worry bout in the first place. Now be a good girl n go study for accounting n DON SLEEP like wat i know u're doing now.

Joce said...

Yesh but I still had to wait half an hour for YOU so what point was there in leaving early, *sighs*, hehehe, thank goodness u didn't stay the whole duration of the paper else I'ld have fallen asleep

Anonymous said...

Normal ppl cant possibly finish de paper within less than an hour like u ok, even scribbling as fast as i was doing, at least u got a chance to sit down n relax n chat w tat old guard while waitin right? hehehe